The HiPer VR is compact, light and packed with the most advanced GNSS technology in a design built to withstand the harshest environments.
A complete solution, the HiPer VR is versatile in many ways. It can be used for static or kinematic GNSS post-processed surveys, as a network RTK rover, UHF/FH/Longlink jobsite RTV rover and in Topcon’s patented Hybrid Positioning workflow.
- Universal tracking technology to all satellites and constellations, covering all signals
- Field-tested, field-ready IP67 design
- TILT™ 9-axis IMU, compact 3-axis eCompass
- Integrated 400MHz UHF Tx/Rx Radio Modem
- 900 MHz Radio Modem built-in (FH915 protocol)
Click brochure to download or watch video above for more information.
• Hybrid Solutions
• Available Financing